"Learning with AIM is so practical and relevant to what I’m doing at work on a day-to-day basis."
Create Strategic Human Resource Plans - Online
This course explores ways to develop, implement and maintain a strategic approach to planning and managing Human Resources. As an HR manager or consultant, your increased ability to identify HR issues and champion improvements will ensure that HR activities are better aligned with (thus more effectively integrated into) the strategic objectives of your organisation.
Is this course right for you?
This course is designed for you if you’re an HR consultant or manager, or if you have a background in human resource management.
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Develop a strategic approach to managing human resources, ensuring your organisation has the structure and staff to meet business and performance objectives
- Analyse strategic plans to determine human resource targets and identify future labour needs, skill requirements and options for sourcing labour supply
- Undertake an environmental analysis to identify emerging practices and trends that may impact on human resource management in your organisation
- Develop and implement the strategic human resources plan
Online course – 3 modules
Learning online gives you the flexibility to study when you want, where you want, with 24/7 access to learning modules.
Activities, reflections and case studies throughout the modules link your learning back to your workplace.
myAIM is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Want to study on-campus?
If you wish to study on-campus with AIM please contact a Senior Training Advisor at 1300 658 337.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources.
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.